Blog Overview

A place for TV reviews and re-caps, written by unabashed, existentially minded, lesbians with 'bitch-you-out' tendencies.

We're just gonna recap the shows we like to watch. If you got suggestions... HOLLA AT US!

Mostly a bunch of random pop culture, music, Harry Potter, hot chicks, philosophical and social rants, and just things to brighten the day or to make us more aware.


Thursday, March 13, 2008

Accio Hermione!

The Los Angeles Times has just reported that the final film in the Harry Potter series will be split into two films. The first one will be released in November 2010 and the second in May 2011. Let's just hope that the guy who wrote the screenplay for the 5th movie isn't writing either of the final movies. I suggest Diablo Cody. Just kidding.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/movies/la-et-potter13mar13,0,7162166.story

This decision will probably be met with applause as well as criticism. I'm ecstatic over the decision. There is just no way to include everything from the 7th book (Deathly Hallows) into one film. And this way we get to see the ever-so-sexy Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson one more time! If I could apparate into a bed with the three of them right now, I most definitely would.


I have to stop now. This subject is making me depressed. I'm still in mourning over the end of the series (a decade of my life over). I can't even look at the 7th book cover, it's just too much. Unless someone hot is holding it of course.


Now THAT makes me feel better. Dobby who? Horcrux what?


~Shia Woods


No comments: