Blog Overview

A place for TV reviews and re-caps, written by unabashed, existentially minded, lesbians with 'bitch-you-out' tendencies.

We're just gonna recap the shows we like to watch. If you got suggestions... HOLLA AT US!

Mostly a bunch of random pop culture, music, Harry Potter, hot chicks, philosophical and social rants, and just things to brighten the day or to make us more aware.


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Re-caps are coming. Do YOU want to be on top?

Starting with this week's episode, Vanessa and I will be recapping America's Next Top Model weekly. I don't feel like I should have to explain the premise of the show, so if you're not familiar with it, don't read the recaps. Or you can be resourceful and go look it up. Although after 10 seasons I don't know how you could be that sheltered. Yes, I judge people based on their reality show line-up.

Ness and I have been watching the show on and off since the first season aired in 2003. So if you're a Tyra hater, then we can't be friends. Ok, so Tyra is sometimes ridiculous, but she is a major supporter of the gays. And if you have a problem with that then we REALLY can't be friends.  Just kidding.  I hate friends.  I don't want to know you either way.  Anyway, not only is the show very gay-friendly, but it has also featured more lesbian contestants than most reality shows (including the entire female cast of Tila Tequila) as well as numerous lesbionic photo shoots.


 I think Kim from season 5 change the face of reality show limo rides forever. Even if you hate this show, I think this moment should live on:



We'll try to get our recaps up the day after the show airs, but we're really important people so it may post on Friday sometimes. I know we're starting with three episodes already behind us, but we haven't missed anything too exciting. In fact, if someone doesn't faint or rumble soon, we're going to start recapping Gray's Anatomy. Just kidding, we wouldn't do that to you. Just cross your fingers that this week's elimination goes a little something like this:



~Shia Woods

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that America's Next Top Model is being sued by the owner of the cycle 10 apartment because the girls caused to much damage to the place. Anyone else hear that?

Anonymous said...

I heard that too. I guess they caused thousands of dollars in damages. What were they doing in that apartment?!